Where To Stay For All Accommodation in Kalbarri
Table of Contents
Kalbarri is located about 6 hours North of Perth which is roughly 550kms, it is a small coastal town of around 1500 people. The vibe is laid back and everyone is friendly.
For accommodation in Kalbarri-
- Murchison House Station
- Galena Bridge Murchison River 50kms from Kalbarri
- Lucky Bay Campground
- Principality of Hutt River Campground
- Murchison Caravan Park– We stayed here with friends. It was very busy and we were packed in like sardines. Not the way we usually like to travel but it did the job for the time we were here. The kids loved the pool and it was a short walk to the waters edge for picnics for sunset. We had researched all of the list here and we found this one to be most appealing.
- Kalbarri Anchorage Caravan Park
- Kalbarri Tudor Holiday Park
- Kalbarri Red Bluff Tourist Park
We traveled Western Australia in a 22 foot caravan so we always had somewhere to stay. Our house was on wheels so camping and caravan parks were right up our alley. Ocassionally we stayed in a chalet or villa if our van was getting fixed or if we wanted a change of scenery. Below are some of the options Kalbarri provides.
- Kalbarri Seaview Villas
- Kalbarri Seafront Villas
- Kalbarri Sunsea Villas
- Kalbarri Riverfront Unit
Check out booking.com to pre-book.
Hotels and Resorts
For a small town of just over 1500 people there are loads of accommodation options. These resorts are on the pricier end and offer a little more holiday luxury. You know those little extras that we all love when staying in a nice hotel or resort.
- Kalbarri Palm Resort
- Kalbarri Beach Resort
- Pelicans Nest
- Murchison View Apartments
- Gecko Lodge Kalbarri
If you are wanting something a little more personnal and some space alone I would recommend Airbnb. Finding a whole house to rent out for the week with your family can often be cheaper than booking into a hotel.