Where To Stay For All Accommodation in Exmouth
Table of Contents
Exmouth is such a beautiful town, we loved our stay up in the top end of Western Australia. We towed our house with us- our 22 foot tiny home on wheels aka our caravan. It was great! Our accommodation in Exmouth was on point and we loved it. We stayed on both sides of Exmouth yet five different places and all were amazing.
For accommodation in Exmouth- Do you know in Exmouth that you can camp right on the beach? We didn’t do that because our caravan wasn’t an off road caravan but we did camp about 100 meters from the beach and most nights we fell asleep listening to the waves crash on the shore. It was surreal and very like a spotify music playlist.
Cape Range National Park-
You can check here for facilities and bookings
- Yardie Homestead Caravan Park– This was the sunset from the entrance at Yardie Homestead Caravan Park we feel like it was the perfect accommodation in Exmouth nearest to the Cape Range National Park. It was a budget caravan park yet had it all. There was a pool, a cafe, a large grass area, a bike track for the kids and has a small fuel station as well. We stayed two weeks here. It is located on the other side of Exmouth town just before arriving into the National Park. Keeping in mind that the power is limited, you cannot use heating/cooling elements like an air conditioner or heater as the caravan park is run on generators.
- Bullara Station– This is an authentic outback station stay and we totally recommend it. It is one of our favorite places to stay in the West Coast of Australia. We were lucky enough to be there for the last muster of the year, so we had the helicopter land just 100 meters from our caravan 4-5 times a day. The children visited the rounded up cows and bulls just behind our van. This place had everything from outdoor artesian showers to 5.00pm fire and damper and this only tips the ice berg of what is there!!!
3. RAC Exmouth Cape Holiday Park
4. Ningaloo Caravan Park
5. Lighthouse Caravan Park
Chalets and Cabins are nice when you have a large group of people coming down. It gives everyone enough space to spread out and relax. Most places in Exmouth
- Osprey Holiday Village
- RAC Exmouth Cape Holiday Park
- Ningaloo Holiday Resort
- Exmouth Villas
Want a little bit of luxury? Here are some beautiful places to stay. This shot above was taken as we were driving through the Potshot Bottle Shop. Just one of the friendly locals you will see everyday walking the streets and crossing the crosswalks. We have not stayed at any of these as we had our fully self contained caravan to live out of. Friends of ours go to Potshot Resort yearly and highly recommend it.
1. Potshot Resort
2. Mantarays Ningaloo Beach Resort
3. Exmouth escape resort
4. Ningaloo Lodge
If you are wanting something a little more personnal and some space alone I would recommend Airbnb. Finding a whole house to rent out for the week with your family can often be cheaper than booking into a resort.